If you experience unexpected flooding or water damage in West Michigan, the professionals at ServiceMaster Restoration by the Disaster Response Experts are trained to restore your home or office as quickly as possible. Our certified technicians will handle everything involved in the process from water extraction through sanitizing the building. Our experts are available 24/7, and your call will always be answered by a live representative. A specialist will assess the extent of the damage and design a strategy to minimize costs without sacrificing quality. We will work with your insurance company to file the required estimates, claims, and other paperwork.
Common Sources of Water Damage
Water is corrosive, and it relentlessly seeks out breaches and gaps in hoses and pipes. Once it is no longer contained, the damage can be extensive. Here are some of the most common sources of water-related problems:
Indoor Water Damage
• Hose breaks in washing machines and dishwashers
• Cracks in toilet bowls or sinks
• Frozen or broken pipes
• Condensation leaks in central air conditioners
• Water heater malfunctions
• Refrigerator water line breaks
Outdoor Water Damage
• Water main breaks
• Severe rain
• Ground water flooding
It is important to remember that time is of the essence in a water damage situation. Within minutes of being exposed to water, metal objects begin to rust. Within hours, plywood delaminates, furniture cracks, and carpets are stained. In just a few days, mildew appears along with its characteristic odor.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
As soon as you call ServiceMaster Restoration by the Disaster Response Experts, we will dispatch one of our expert teams to your home or office to conduct a thorough analysis of the problem and devise an extraction strategy that includes the following elements:
• Water Extraction: All excess water and moisture is removed, and we will sanitize and deodorize your home. We specialize in restoring wood items, so you will not have to worry about your furniture or floors warping in the future.
• Drying: We thoroughly dry your carpets, walls, floors, ceilings and your building’s contents. We remove active mold colonies, and we apply an anti-microbial to prevent future mold or fungi growth.
• Pack-out/Pack-in Services: During the time when your home is being treated, you may not have a place to store your belongings. We provide secure dry storage for your valuables, and they will be safely returned once the job is completed.
Call the Professional Water Damage Restoration Company
For complete water damage and restoration services, call the professionals at ServiceMaster Restoration by the Disaster Response Experts. Our representatives will answer your questions and coordinate a convenient